Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Kimble family website, Descendants of John and Lydia Kimble from New Jersey
1962_geneous
post Mar 25 2007, 05:56 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Surnames:
KIMBLE, HALL, WELLS, FRANKLIN, MCDOWELL, SHERMAN, WING, ELLIS, ARNOLD, O'KILLEY/KELLEY, ROGERS, BILL, OTIS, WHITMAN, OAK, HATHAWAY, MANCHESTER, ELDRIDGE, GIFFORD, CLARKE, LITTLE, EWELL, JACOB, HICKS, BURT, BAILEY, CHASE, NICKERSON, SPOONER, BOURNE, STURTEVANT, KING, ENSIGN, FREEMAN, GILMAN, WARREN, BATCHELDER

I have a website devised for the accumulation of information about one of my dead-end families, wallbash.gif crazy.gif the Kimbles, that were from someplace in New Jersey. I have bumped into many other descendants, grouphug.gif and I have part of the page devoted to showing everyone how we all relate to one another. dance2.gif dance.gif crazy.gif wallbash.gif dancing.gif Also on the page is information we know already about the family, so whenever someone is away on a research trip, they have the information at their fingertips online, even if they "forgot their notes" at home. unsure.gif

http://kimblequest.tripod.com/
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Carissa
post Mar 26 2007, 02:05 PM
Post #2

Huh?

Group: Members
Surnames:
Anderson, Chowning, Crabb, Eckels, Eddings, Fain, Fateley, Hill, Klimper, Lee, Moody, Moses, Nichols, Piercy, Piles, Slaten, Tallent, Weaver....

What a great site, now I wish I was related to you! tongue.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd September 2019 - 05:08 AM
Skin By: atsaunier Winxperts.net
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here