Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A Family Tree: From Roots to Buds
roots2buds
post Mar 20 2007, 09:39 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Surnames:
Rich, Harrell, Powell, Clay, Bird, Gilreath, Hendren, Parlier, Bumgarner, Nichols, Nestor, Berrigan

Hi, I have been researching my family for 5 years and mainly focus in the Southeast. My primary focus is on researching all people with the surname RICH who lived in the Southeast. So far, I have almost 1,000 individuals with this surname in my database. In addition, I have much history in the area of Wilkes County, NC, where I focus on the GILREATH, BUMGARNER, HENDREN, NICHOLS, PARLIER, and other families of the Brushy Mountain and Millers Creak areas. My site is very well sourced and I have many photos, documents, and cemetery images to share.

I live near the GA Archives and spend much time there perusing the many reels of microfilm containing records for all the counties. I also enjoy travelling through the back roads of GA and taking cemetery photos to contribute to Find-A-Grave.

Please come visit me at http://www.roots2buds.net!
biggrin.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Shanifaye
post Mar 20 2007, 10:57 AM
Post #2

Administrator

Group: Root Admin
Surnames:
Inman, Bradley, Byers, Derreberry, Owensby and all various spellings thereof

you must live somewhere near me smile.gif

+Quote Post
roots2buds
post Mar 21 2007, 10:15 AM
Post #3

Surnames:
Rich, Harrell, Powell, Clay, Bird, Gilreath, Hendren, Parlier, Bumgarner, Nichols, Nestor, Berrigan

Yes, I see we are neighbors. I do research all over GA, and I love that both the GA Archives and the GA Room of the Marietta Library are so close. I love to contribute to Find-A-Grave by taking photos at remove rural cemeteries when I can.

+Quote Post
Carissa
post Mar 26 2007, 02:34 PM
Post #4

Huh?

Surnames:
Anderson, Chowning, Crabb, Eckels, Eddings, Fain, Fateley, Hill, Klimper, Lee, Moody, Moses, Nichols, Piercy, Piles, Slaten, Tallent, Weaver....

Wow, what an incredible site! It would take days to go through all of the info. I'm definately going to have to check out your Nichols.

+Quote Post
Cecil Fountain
post Mar 29 2007, 03:55 PM
Post #5

Surnames:
Fountain, Brooks, Watkins, Johnson, Griffin, Taliaferro, Garrett, Jones

I love your web site.. John Taliaferro was my ggggg grandfather, I live close to the cemetery where he is buried

Cecil

Fountain/Brooks/Jones/Watkins/Taliaferro

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd September 2019 - 05:09 AM
Skin By: atsaunier Winxperts.net
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here