Group: Members
Surnames:
BROEMSEN
STUEDLE
SHANNON
JOHNS
YUNGBLUTH
RADER

tongue.gif I FOUND THIS PLACE THROUGH MYSPACE...........I HOPE THAT I CAN FIND ENOUGH TIME TO LEARN HOW TO USE THIS FORUM . I AM SO HAPPY THAT IT IS HERE!
IN THE PAST, ANY RESEARCH THAT I FOUND WAS HIT OR MISS. NOW, I REALLY NEED TO GET WORKING ON THIS BEFORE I AM TOO OLD TO SURF THE NET!
THANKS FOR BEING HERE!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Carolyn in NC
post Jan 25 2009, 07:40 PM
Post #22

Advanced Member

Surnames:
Balch Barrett Burke Dougherty Dryden Enyart Gillespie LaForge Mobley McNeill Peck Skinner Swaim Teague Thompson Valodin Watkins Williams

I found you through RAOGK - and am so glad I did!

+Quote Post
Bobby D
post Oct 7 2009, 08:35 AM
Post #23

Surnames:
Le Vasseur/Vasseur/Vassaw/Vasseau/Vizzier/jardela/shireman/hamler/roach/michelle/

QUOTE(Shanifaye @ May 4 2008, 02:38 PM) *
Since I am always trying new ways to get the word out about us, (and since in the last couple of days we've had a LOT of people join) I'd like to know how you found us.....if you remember smile.gif That way I know which of my ideas worked lol

Found your site through a web search while doing research on Arkansas Post and early French, Spanish and Quapaw residents.

+Quote Post
barrycdog
post Dec 25 2012, 09:39 PM
Post #24

Advanced Member

Surnames:
Colbaugh, Leyden, Forrister, Puckett, Nall

My name is Barry Colbaugh. I saw a post about James Sudderth in the 9th Battalion Georgia Artillery and I have a collection of info about the Ninth and thought I would share. I live in Hiram, Ga and I have livied in the Atlanta area all my life. I have been the member of several historical societies and genealogical groups. I am eager to help and share.

+Quote Post
Shanifaye
post Dec 26 2012, 07:09 AM
Post #25

Administrator

Group: Root Admin
Surnames:
Inman, Bradley, Byers, Derreberry, Owensby and all various spellings thereof

Welcome Barry smile.gif Thank you!!! We are kind of neighbors lol I live in Gwinnett Co

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st April 2021 - 03:51 AM
Skin By: atsaunier Winxperts.net