Reply to this topicStart new topic
> TURLEY , Harry BURLE, 09/19/1900-05/31/1943 Kokomo Indiana
StaceyA1971
post Jul 30 2008, 04:00 PM
Post #1

All about Stacey

Group: Members
Surnames:
My side: Tyler , Turley , Nunn , Cix/Cox , Shepherd/Shepard , Rayl , Lightfoot , Harmon , Shirley , Barker , Dowden , Richey etc.

His: Newton , Rexstrew/Rakestraw , Powell , Ewing etc.

Anyone have any interest in this name ? This is my paternal greatgrandfather and I have also hit a brick wall with him as well.

My knowledge of him is this : Harry BURLE Turley 09/19/1900 - 05/31/1943. His obit. says that his fathers name is Carl Turley but no other information provided. I cannot find him in any cencuses except for one. And not one before he married to Alta Mae Shepherd.

So I have no clue who is Harry BURLE's mother , where Carl and his mother was born , their siblings etc. There has been little evidence that his mother's name might possibly be : Maisey (sp) Cole. But that is just speculation and I cannot find her under that name nowhere or under Turley either. So I do not know if it was her middle name , a nickname etc.

His middle name is BURLE , not Dale. He had a son named Harry DALE. And they were not Sr. and Jr. as it has been recorded in some areas. His marriage to Alta Mae Shepherd produced : Thomas Gene , Harry DALE , Doris LaVon , Janet Yetive , Patricia Louise and Ruth Joan. With Ruth Joan being my paternal grandmother.

So if you are researching , know of these names etc. Please contact me. As I am fixin' to beat my head on this computer very , very soon !! tongue.gif

Thanks , Stacey
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th December 2022 - 04:05 PM
Skin By: atsaunier Winxperts.net