Vason
Whitman
White
Brown
Taylor
Sheppard
Stodghill
Scott

I have been researching one side of my Georgia-based tree for a couple of years now: I have death certificates, military records, etc. that I would like to share. These ancestors are all out of Oglethorpe and Clarke county, Ga. I also have a (terrible) photo of my ggg-grandmother b. in 1816, that I would like to post. Is that something this site would be interested in?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Shanifaye
post Mar 27 2008, 10:27 AM
Post #2

Administrator

Group: Root Admin
Surnames:
Inman, Bradley, Byers, Derreberry, Owensby and all various spellings thereof

Oh most definitely!!!

This is the link to the records section, just pick the appropriate forum for what kind of record it is

http://ancestrallychallenged.com/forum/ind...hp?showforum=43

this is the forum where pictures go (we LOVE LOVE LOVE pictures!!)

http://ancestrallychallenged.com/forum/ind...hp?showforum=40

+Quote Post
Steph
post Mar 27 2008, 02:03 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Group: Shoutbox
Surnames:
Tolbert,Seagraves, Adams, McElroy, Bowden, Thrasher, O'Dillon, Downing, Bradley, Inman, Swanger, Barnett, Morrow

YEs..oh please post whatever you have. We would all love to see it. Who in the world has a picture, how ever bad, of someone born in 1816

Steph

+Quote Post
thecohens
post Jul 6 2008, 11:40 AM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Surnames:
Abrahams, Barusch, Bernstein, Blumstein, Cohen, Cooper, Feldberg, Finkelstein, Greenbaum, Grossman, Jacobs, Kaminsky, Kaplansky, Kasle, Levin, Lichtig, Sarver, Tennebaum, Vishnick, Weinzimmer, Wishnek

I would like to suggest you also transcribe the most pertinent information for each image. That way, it will improve people's ability to use search engines to locate your documents. Search engines can't read pictures. biggrin.gif

tc

+Quote Post
Steph
post Jul 7 2008, 07:30 AM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Group: Shoutbox
Surnames:
Tolbert,Seagraves, Adams, McElroy, Bowden, Thrasher, O'Dillon, Downing, Bradley, Inman, Swanger, Barnett, Morrow

I had not thought about search engines not picking up info in images. That's a very good point.

Steph

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st April 2021 - 03:45 AM
Skin By: atsaunier Winxperts.net